Dear Parents of TWR students,
Thanks for allowing your kids to come camping with TWR this coming weekend (June 12-13). I am writing to inform you of a necessary change in plans for tomorrow: We will still be going camping in North Andover, but we will add a component in the early afternoon: mini-golfing at Golf Country in Middleton followed by ice-cream at Richardson's. We plan to return to BCEC at the regularly scheduled time, at 4PM.
Golf Country mini-golf and Richardson's Ice Cream
Route 114 (160 S. Main Street), Middleton, MA
978-774-4476
The reason for the change is that our camp site could not grant us permission to use their site after 11AM, in contrast to earlier years when we had been able to secure use of a camp-site field. As a result, we will not be able to stay and BBQ for lunch. Instead, we'll have sandwiches for the kids and take them mini-golfing!
There will be no extra charge for the mini-golfing and our departure and return times should be the same. I apologize for having to change plans on the day before we leave and I hope you can understand. I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Would you please respond to sliu52 [at] gmail.com, indicating your permission to take the students to Golf Country and Richardson's Ice Cream? If you have any questions, you can feel free to contact me or one of the other counselors.
Thanks for reading and responding
Steve
No comments:
Post a Comment